Join the Colorado Theatre Guild!
Help us to enhance our vision of a thriving live theatre community in Colorado, where artists, theatres, and patrons are empowered to connect with one another, share resources, benefit from increased opportunity, and support each other’s successes and endeavors.
Individual Membership $50/year
By becoming an individual member, you know that you are supporting the only organization dedicated to the entire theatre community in Colorado. Together we support services in theatre education, advocacy, and promotion to patrons and all those working in Colorado’s theatre industry.
Organizational / Company Membership – $100/year
Organizational members make our theatre world go ‘round, and CTG can’t thank you enough. Together we support services in theatre education, advocacy, and promotion to patrons and all those working in Colorado’s theatre industry.
Students and Seniors (62+) – $25/year
A student or senior membership is a great deal! You’ll receive all the same benefits as our Individual Members.
Individual memberships start at only $50 per year!
- Knowledge that you are supporting the only organization dedicated to the entire theatre community in Colorado.
- Helping contribute to arts advocacy for the State of Colorado
- Free or discounted admission to CTG Events such as classes, workshops, and the Henry Awards
- Admission to classes and workshops (recent topics include “Self-Care During Turbulent Times”, “Puppetry Onstage”, “Auditioning” and more)
- Apply for an audition spot for the Unified auditions
- Consideration for the Henry Awards
- Access to the Talent Directory
- Help to keep the website updated with auditions and info on shows around the state
- Receive monthly newsletters
- Community with others who love theatre
- A Membership Vote and Voice–Members have a voice and vote in CTG governance including electing board members and updating organizational Bylaws.
Organizational member benefits include all individual benefits plus:
- Your theatre’s show posted on our Events Calendar at no cost
- Consideration for the Henry Awards–Only CTG Member theatre companies are eligible for participation in the Henry Awards process which celebrates theatre across Colorado
- A Network of Companies–Connection to the network of theatre organizations in Colorado. Professional development opportunities for staff through information, advocacy, CTG workshops and other opportunities promoted by CTG. Providing greater access to the people and companies that are making theatre in Colorado.
- Unified Auditions–A combined audition that expands your casting pool by bringing actors and other theatre artists together who are seeking to expand their acting opportunities throughout the state.
For Current Members
Volunteer to project manager, serve on a committee (communication, education, diversity, workshop, advocacy, fundraising, Community Standards for Colorado, and more), or assist in other ways. To volunteer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Volunteer