Website Lively Productions
The Design Crew is responsible for loading and unloading event décor cargo and setting up and striking (taking down) the event décor.
TRAITS FOR SUCCESS
• On time.
• Good team player.
• Handy with tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES | WHAT YOU’LL DO – THE FUN STUFF
• Loads and unloads props, furniture, floral products, and other event décor onto vehicles and trucks for delivery to clients and venues and to return products to Lively Productions.
• Packs and unpacks props, furniture, floral products, and other event décor.
• Prepares, assembles, installs, and uninstalls portable bars, furniture, fabric backdrops, and other room décor throughout the event venue. May install products in entryways, on ceilings, floors, walls, and columns.
• Returns props, furniture, floral products, and other event décor to appropriate locations for storage.
• Works carefully to minimize damage and breakage of products.
• Sweeps and removes debris from event venues to ensure the venue is left clean and without damage.
QUALIFICATIONS | WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
• Up to 1 year of event set-up experience preferred.
• Ability to understand, read and speak English.
• Ability to interpret load lists.
• Familiarity with proper packing methods is helpful.
• Ability to handle glass and fragile items safely.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and deal with competing demands.
• Ability to take direction.
• Customer service orientation; able to maintain a professional demeanor with clients.
• Good knowledge and ability to use tools and equipment that may include: hammer, screwdriver, hand drill, tape measure, dollies, lifts, and 8-foot and 12-foot ladders.
• Ability to tolerate long work shifts and work flexible schedules to include evenings and weekends.
• Ability to travel locally and outside the city.
SPECIAL SKILLS | NICE BUT NOT REQUIRED
With our circus of talented individuals, we love to see a skill set in one or more of the following areas:
• Theatrical Set Design
• Theatrical Prop Design
• Drape/Ceiling Treatments
• Lighting Design
• Graphic Design
• Event Design
PAY RANGE: $18-$22/hour depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org