Website Fine Arts Guild of the Rockies
The Fine Arts Guild of the Rockies, Youth Theater Productions, is seeking an artistic director for the two-week Youth Theater Camp, beginning June 10. The camp, in its 16th year, meets from 9 am to 4 pm on weekdays from June 10 to June 21, with public performances of the musical on June 22 at 7 pm and June 23 at 2 pm. The camp is held at Estes Park High School and performances are in that auditorium.
The artistic director will:
- Assist in choosing the musical to be produced
- Collaborate with the musical director, choreographer and production manager to schedule open auditions and any other pre-camp activities desired
- Collaborate with the musical director and choreographer to cast the show
- Collaborate with the musical director, choreographer and any assistants to devise a daily schedule which will maximize the time that participants have committed to camp and the preparation for the public performances.
- Collaborate with the musical director, choreographer, assistants, technical director, costume, sound, and lighting designers to produce a quality production.
This is a paid position with a stipend of $1,000 – 1,200.
Applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, and letter of reference from someone familiar with work that has been done with children between the ages of 9 and 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com