Website Clearwing Systems Integration
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing Clearwing Systems Integration projects from start to finish ensuring that the final product is complete, fully functional, and satisfactory to the client and up to Clearwings professional standards. The PM will work closely with the job site foreman and technicians to plan and ensure that the installation is deployed properly, safely, and in an efficient manner. The PM will design the project flow and create a timeline for the work to be performed as well as balance the project budge and ensure that the engineering for the project is correct. In addition to this, the PM will also participate in job costing and assist in financial tracking for the project to ensure that purchasing and accounting are in alignment with the project’s timeline, financial requirements, and billing. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with sales on the client’s expectations for the project
- Meet with clients and the project foreman onsite to verify site conditions and report back to sales and engineering with any necessary details
- Attend and or lead kick-off meetings with CSI sales and other team members involved with the project
- Design a workflow and timeline for the project
- Determine crew needs and task the site foreman to schedule the weekly and daily onsite work
- Read, interpret, and analyze engineered drawings / prints produced by Clearwing Systems, consultants, and architects
- Attend construction meetings as required, and make periodic site progress visits
- Work with the Clearwing safety coordinator and project foreman to create an onsite safety and hazardous materials plan
- Write, maintain and log RFI’s to and from the general contractors, client, and consultants as needed
- Coordinate and continuously update expectations and schedule changes with the general contractor and/or customer
- Work with the project coordinator on delineating administrative tasks for the project
- Ensure that the project team completes redlines and as built drawings in a timely manor
- Ensure that the project coordinator has created all the close out documentation for the project
- Ensure that end of day reports are being distributed
- Continuously review budget, financial information, and job costing for the lifecycle of the project
- Keep purchasing and accounting up to date with any relevant financial information, including purchasing forecasting for the project timeline
- Inspect and ensure that all the onsite work being performed is up to Clearwing’s standards
- Provide project information updates at weekly CSI meetings
- See that the foremen and technicians are complying with company, state and federal regulations / laws
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience as a Project Manger or other leadership type role that has similar qualities of a project manager
- Ability to manage a team to meet aggressive deadlines and priorities
- Working knowledge of entertainment industry equipment and connectivity
- Be proficient in time management, extremely detail and results oriented
- Ability to manage numerous assigned projects of various sizes
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, enable, and excite team members
- Valid Arizona Drivers License
- Industry certifications are a plus, examples: ETC-P, CTS, OSHA 30 certified, PMP etc.
Physical Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Work at heights on ladders, lifts and stage grids
- Physical ability to walk, crawl and work in difficult positions and areas
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not full-time or located in Colorado, the following information may not apply.
Salary Minimum: $65,000.00 Salary Maximum: $85,000.00. This range represents the low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual rates will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
The range listed is just one component of Clearwing’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses based on company performance and discretionary bonuses based on individual performance. In addition, Clearwing provides a variety of benefits to employees, including medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), sick time, parental leave, and bereavement leave.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com