Website Clearwing Systems Integration
The Site Lead is responsible for carrying out the functions of the operations department as assigned by the Operations Manager, or Project Manager. Primary responsibilities include coordinating all onsite installation work as the primary person in charge of the project while the Project Manager is not on site. Duties to include wire pull, termination, rack wiring, equipment mounting, daily plans, instruction of onsite crew, and communication with the Project Manager and other support staff. This person reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the overall expectations and timeline of the project
- Read and interpret CSI and Architectural engineering drawings
- Learn and apply CSI installation standards
- Supervise and be responsible for onsite crew members
- Knowledge of and ability to install and commission professional audio, lighting, rigging, and drapery equipment
- Inspect, troubleshoot, test and correct any work that needs correction
- Report to Project Manager the status of tasks and/or completion
- Maintain clean working areas
- Be cognizant of the job site surroundings and immediately report any safety hazards to the Project Manager
- Coordinate daily objectives, crew assignments, progress photos, PlanGrid updates, and end of day reports.
- Coordinate with other trades onsite to ensure timely installation without hindering the progress of others
- Be the face of Clearwing Systems Integration to not only the client but other trades
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least five (5) years field installation experience and (2) years field supervision experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- ETCP Certified Theatre Rigger
- ETC Lighting and/or Rigging certifications preferred.
- OSHA 30 certification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of construction means, methods, and materials
- The ability to communicate effectively and operate as a productive member of a larger team
- The ability to travel up to 75% of the time and often-times for extended periods
Physical Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and work with loads up to 250lbs
- Work at heights on ladders, lifts and stage grids
- Physical ability to walk, crawl and work in difficult positions and areas
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not full-time or located in Colorado, the following information may not apply.
Minimum hourly rate: $28.00, Maximum hourly rate: $35.00. This range represents the low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual rates will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
The range listed is just one component of Clearwing’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses based on company performance and discretionary bonuses based on individual performance. In addition, Clearwing provides a variety of benefits to employees, including medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), sick time, parental leave, and bereavement leave.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org