- This event has passed.
Victorian Horrors Tour 2020 – In-Person at the Historic Molly Brown House Museum (October 16th – 30th, 2020)
October 23 @ 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 24, 2020
One event on October 29, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 30, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Experience Victorian Horrors at the Molly Brown House Museum in downtown Denver in a whole new way. Start your in-person experience with a live-stream transmission from one of the museum’s Gothic horror authors come back from the grave. Each night of Victorian Horrors will feature a different “lively” spirit sharing their ghostly tale. Then, revel in the atmosphere of the decidedly spooky nighttime environment of the Molly Brown House as you creep from room to room hearing tales of Halloweens gone by. Your ticket to this one-of-a-kind event also gives you access to six of our favorite Victorian Horror actors (including Jim Hunt) presenting tales to be viewed from the (relative) safety of your own home before or after your visit.
CLICK HERE to view the promotional trailer of the event (produced by RayBailey TV).
October 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 29th, and 30th
Entry times from 6pm – 9pm
TICKETS – Suggested for ages 12 and up, per parental discretion. CLICK HERE
- You will receive a link to the audio tour that you’ll need to download before your visit.
- Please come prepared with headphones for your device to be used during your visit.
- Your on-site experience will involve climbing or descending more than 50 steps during your time in the house.*
- You will receive a link to the video of tales shared by our ghostly authors to be viewed at any time.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
*If stairs pose a problem, please call Kim at 303-832-4092 ext16 to discuss alternatives.